Movies and Dramas Reviews

I have decided to do drama or movie review. It probably will be movies that I have done watching at cinema that day, or I have just downloaded that movies. I will not follows years. I maybe jump up here and there.

I maybe only focusing on two type of movies English and Korean of course. I am a Malay girl but I really have problem how Malaysian's director portray us in the movies and dramas, it just not make sense to me.

I will review the movies or drama based on my merely mortal humble opinion. I maybe just put my satisfaction level. Not more not less. I will not comment on how the movies goes or whatever, although I may provide some spoiler for those who have not watched it.

So yeah. I'll do it when I feel it. Maybe only. :)

I do not expect anyone to read but if anyone read it hope you feel my writing is useful.

The End.

Comments

Popular Posts