Movie Review: Split

Actually I'm trying to get mood to write my thesis. So yeah, in the mean time, I'll review the latest movies I had watched. 

So this movies basically showing the genius side of an actor. Like everyone know he played for 23 character in one body bla bla bla. You know better than I do. I think its moving to fast at one point and too slow at another point. I actually like it. like 3/5. But my friend said its boring. probably he did not understand the story or he's too tired from working during the day. Any how, I think the story is okay to watch. It genius acting. It just a little confusion in the middle. I think I'm the only one to think that way. Since they wanted to come out with sequel. 

Basically its a okay movie, for me. You should watched it. Worth to watch. 


p/s: I will never give spoiler just my humble view only. thanks and regards, 

Comments

Popular Posts