Inspiration, please come!

Basically, I should probably starting writing my thesis again, but I have trouble to do anything. too lazy. too tired. lack of inspiration I guess. I also do not make any contact yet with my supervisor. I need to do better first before starting again. At least that what I feel. I bet my supervisor feel quite disappointing in me, so I need to make a comeback. Boom! he he

Searching for article with questionnaire intact is not easy. So, yeah basically that, when its too hard I tend to give up pretty easily. that's another problem. ha ha First I thought my table too messy, so I'm not inspired. Now my chair not so comfy to sit for hours. Weirdly, I can sat on these chairs for hour to writing BS or watching BS. I guess I'm just freaking lazy. ha ha. I hope I can send out questionnaire by this month. at least I have another 2 month to write shits. ha ha. So I take it slow and easy. Trying to organised my mind first. I need to be inspired. (Bang my head on the table) T-T


Comments

Popular Posts