Pray for My Mother's Umrah Journey 2017

#ONLYCHILDSYNDROME DO EXIST!

When my mom is around I always wanted to be left alone, but now she doing her UMRAH I wish to be with her all the time. It is not easy to let her go alone but this is ibadah. her ibadah. I can't stop, all I can do is wishing her well. Praying that Allah will provide His Mighty protection towards my mom. Bring her back safely to me on 12th and for us to live happily ever after.

I think UAE is too far. 9 hours of flight.

"Come on! It is not big deal farhana, she was traveled by herself before too, to South Korea, she'll be fine. Don't worry much la" inside voice

Please guys who ever read this wish her safe flight go to Madinah and Mekkah and comback in Malaysia. I only have her. Please pray for her safety. I love you mak. #onlychildsyndrome clingy tak tentu pasal.


Comments

Popular Posts