How people falls in love?

Have you ever wonder how people falls in love?

2 separate bodies, dwell in unimaginable future undertaking. with no perspective what is going to happen next or the silver linings of what happen today. How can people fall in love without hesitation? How a person make a decision to be with one person for a whole life? while life was so unpredictable and unimaginable what it might hold.

What make people decide to love? How can they stay in love? What make they love another? What the other do for us to keep loving?

I know, It is a very heavy subject for a single and lonely person like me. I am even panting while writing this. How it so absurd to my brain but not to my heart?

They say, love is something you not using your brain to acted on it. But how come? Brain is integral part of human anatomy. It is at the top of the anatomy. Though it is only protected by merely scull. But then again it is the first organ you see if you have top to bottom view.

On the other hand, heart is protected by a rib cage, how come it so easy to penetrate? How can love just take it over without reluctant. It just woosh into your heart and not sure when it gets out.

to think about it, it is so complicated.

By looking at my first question, you probably think I have the answers. Kindly highlighted that I'm single and lonely. I was asking the question for you to answer. I bet nobody will help but Oh well I might as well just post it anyway cause I have written this far.

So yeah, why, how? anybody?

Comments

Popular Posts