Friends

I am bad at keeping friends. I only have few at least that I think I have. I don't easily tell anyone about how I feel. I keep it inside because it safer. Not many know my history. I only tell them all good and rainbow things. It just the way I am.

So I'm okay just keeping few friends.

If I think back even a person I think is and still my best friend would not tell me she's getting married until last minute. Perhaps in a group I was the last one but you know I'm okay with it. Cause I was the one who allowed it to be. So I'm not really mad just a little bit disappointing. But I cannot be because I wasn't acting appropriately to get that special treatment. So yeah I'm fine when they decided not to tell me anything cause I never tell them damn a thing anyway.

What I do now is trying to be present. As much as I think I would.

If you trying to be a good friend. I'm not a good example after all.

Comments

Popular Posts