I Thought It Would Last Forever, 25, 21

I met Farid when I was almost 26 yet 25.
After almost 5 years known a man.
Is not easy to forget a person that you talk everyday for almost 5 years.
I never thought I can ever survive a relationship of 5 years.
Now I put a stop to it
Not that I don't feel anything. I did. I was.
But
At some point
At other time
Somebody will probably ended it
Yes.
"sayangnya..."
But
Reality does not work like living in a dreamland.
In a dreamland we can do whatever we want
We can love without boundaries
With no one to object it
Then reality hit.
One of us need to grow
What if one day we wake up and regret this?
What if...
What if...
What if...
Sometimes I think Farid just filling the void I felt after my father left
Farid was a almost a perfect reflection of my father
He look like him..
He is him when my father was his age
Wandering
Lucky that my father had me
Farid is drowning in his own choices
I wanted to save him.. I did. I was
But you can't help people who do not want your help.
My father will always be my first love.
Always
As I buried Farid's memory
Along with the idea of my father in a man.
There will be no one like my father
There will be no one else like Farid.
But let's face reality
He is not the one.
He was never is.
Part of him always live in me.
But
It's time to let him go
We deserve better,

Everything going to be fine.
I know.



Comments

Popular Posts