16 DECEMBER 2020

My mom has backed from hometown basically a week ago. Now her husband also here. I'm okay with it anyway. I don't mind at all but sometimes my mother can be a little bossy. She's always like pushing me to do something that I don't want to do yet. I was about to do it anyway but I was to lazy at the moment. I'm kind of egoistic person. So I can't be bossed. Every time she do that I just feels like I might be a little rude. 

Anyway... like always I have deep thoughts about things...

For example if I can do everything perfectly by my own, I basically don't really need a man in my life. Let's be real, we get married to have what?... to make our life it little bit easier like changing a light bulb, or charging the car or install any big things that "girl can't do". But I literally do everything by myself. So... I came to conclusion that I don't really need a male in my life. I have enough male figure in my life I don't need another one.. I guess. 

I know life can be a little lonely sometimes. But I'll be fine. Like always. 

Comments

Popular Posts