February Update

 Not like anyone curious or anything, I just love to write it down so later the day I come reading my blog again. 

Like 3 weeks ago, I started my dieting routine and it only lasted me around two weeks. My detox water is run out of stock, I need to make order from my students. Probably after I have my paycheck tomorrow. 

Food control wise like I always failed. But this is like work in progress I'm trying hard to control my eating habit. LOL. 

Work wise, like always there will be days that I wish I quit this and went somewhere with better management view. Sort of. But since the pandemic have been paralyze the economic it is not easy for any of us to jump jobs. 

So I'm trying to just follow whatever they say. But some of us seem to had enough. I hope I can make it through it. 

Relationship wise, me and Farid wish to take further steps. I also started to tell my mom about it. I have shown her picture. Not sure how she is responding. Kind a don't understand her reactions actually. For the time being both of us do what we can to make sure this working. We are right now trying to apply for Rumah Selangorku and hoping one of us get the house to live in. 

I guess that's all. 

Tomorrow mark the 5 years of my father passed away. I wish to have a brave heart. Amin. 


Comments

Popular Posts