Have you ever have this one cruel coworker?

I'm really really tired working with people who keep using blackmailing as the way of getting what they want. Why I need to do the job beyond my job description while nobody do my job when I needed help. I don't understand why people become egoistic and narcissistic in position of power. I don't understand either why I work with such cruelty. No empathy. I don't understand why I being penalised for someone else failure? Why I being mentally torture for someone else disappointment? Why these people exist. These sadistic people that living in the pain of others. 

Stop blackmailing your coworker you motherfucker. You are also replaceable. You are also being paid. You are also a loser who work for this hopeless company. You are also part of this shitty experience. Why the hell you want to make it more difficult? WHY!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts