Do I make you feel lonely?

Since birth, I never felt lacking with love
Everybody love me without asking for anything back
I live in very lovely, ordinary family.
My parents had to work, in order to provide me with necessities.
Being an only child, I tend to be more independent than my peers.
But the downside was,  I'm always alone, taking care of me.
Do I sound ungrateful? But I'm not. 
I understand my parents had to worked for us to stay afloat. 
I totally get it... But unfortunately it does give my some times alone..most of the time.
And at time I feel so lonely..

Now as a functional adult, I hate being independent but I have to.
Now that I'm married, I want to be dependent.
Does it make sense?

I have nothing but received love,
My parents loved me beyond reasons, 
My husband definitely love love me,
His family adored me,
But what is wrong with me?
I still feel void and emptiness.
And it occured to me,
Do I love me?
Do I love me?
Do I love me?

Perfect silent...

And it clicks ah... It was me.
The problem is me.. or I'm the solutions?

So now I decided that I will be in a journey to find me.
Pray for me.

Comments

Popular Posts