Dream

Yesterday I dreamed about you. you were there standing straight as I run to you. I hug you and ask to never leave again. I wish I have done it often while you were here.
So I cried cause it only a dream. I never felt this lonely for very long time. When you around as you lying on your sick bed, I was busy taking care of you. The least I have you to tease and to entertain. Now I’m all alone in this house while mom going for work and tired in the evening. We didn’t do much talk I guess. I bet she’s also missing you dearly. But we all keeping it in as if nothing happen. As if you always here. Here in our heart. Pretty rough day being emotional and all. What a wreck daughter I am. All I wish is to make you proud. But I’m on verge to quit on everything I believe. I believe, I can finish master. But can I? I wish you were here.
Mom and you are my strength, now I lost half of it. It just not as good as before. I thought I will be tougher but I’m weaker everyday. I accept that you have gone now but I’m allow to miss you right? Right? ayah.

I guess this is how mak feel when I left her to go to school. I’m proud of mak. Always. Not easy without you thou.

Comments

Popular Posts