Yeah! It is not that Bad.

Working life is never easy and never happy.
We are throwing our-self to the livings hell.
What we have done?

Well I bet probably your life is better than mine in many ways. My life is simple and plain as my blog is. I wonder if there are ever a soul have read this. If they are probably they've just read the title. (he he)

I don't practically hate what I do for living. I don't hate the place and the people either. Sometimes I don't even understand why I hate it so much. Probably because I have to wake up early and drive to work or that I don't have that uninterrupted sleep like I used to have when I was a student. Either or it still feels meh.

Basically all I ever wanted is the money by the end of every month. I feel stuck and no achievement. Something I am not proud off. I was thinking of jumping from work to another, but let's give this one a chance to even go to 12 months of services. Just to make sure my resume looks better.
(something I said to make me feel better)

Actually I have tried to apply many companies and I try to go beyond my resume, but I guess it is not really working out. Maybe I should stick to what I know and make others as a hobby or part-time jobs. Perhaps.

So my advice to all of you, you don't always have to like what you do, cause the end of the day you need that money to spend on your basic need. So what if your jobs is suck? and still you can enjoy things that you love such as vacation once in a while or something. So it is not that bad I guess.

Yeah! It is not that Bad.

Comments

Popular Posts