Helpless Children.

So today I was on my way to pasar malam. 

So I stumble upon a kid who wrongly "lintas jalan", Cause he is like 3 to 4 years old. So he almost hit by the motorcyclist.

What I cannot brain is after the event the father just slap him on his face I assume was quite hard cause the kid was crying and asking for mercy from the father. I just shocked and I judged him too much in my car.  I give them like good stare look while hating whatever he did. So after that only the mother notice my snarlingly stare, then only she console the kid. I was like... what the.... the kids already shiver in fear because he was almost hits by the motorcycle.

I feel sorry for the kid. I imagine if something similar happen to irfan or iskandar. I already being so sarcastic to my cousin when she hit her kids behind my back, imagine if she hits in front of me. I probably killed her.

Kids under 7 years old is clueless about everything they do. Yes sometimes they can become tricky or manipulative but..... there is some exceptional.

If you hold your kid's hands, he may not almost hits by the car. He may not also being slapped by you.

I know probably the parents feels scared too. The fact that I was mad is that he felt sorry for the motorcyclist who almost hits his son. But he hits his son for almost dying today.

What a role model parents you are.

I may not understand how the parents really feels, but the action is so unreasonable. I know kids can be handful but hitting them for what we called accidental action is pathetic and unacceptable disgusting anger management issue.

I'm sure nobody read this. I just don't know where to let my frustration over this matter. I was so frustrated that my heart pumping so fast I wish I can just yell at them right there right then. Fuck You.

Children cannot protect themselves. That's where the parents comes in handy. That is the role of parents. If you think you cannot handle your anger try not to have the baby or go solve your anger issues. I bet your father always beat you while growing up.

I was so angry...... kaya harta tapi miskin jiwa. You prey on helpless children. What the fuck is wrong with you.

This is so general.

If you have anger management issue, go seek help. Talk to doctor or someone. Get help.

Comments

Popular Posts