Big responsibility for Big Person.


I am big and fat person, so my Boss is resigning and I have to take over his work. Fair enough.

However, with that kind of responsibility I only receive small amount of allowance to compensate that overloaded work.

It is not that I'm not grateful. But I have target saving that I was aiming. I need to do part time things yet I was being disregard for the idea increasing my work load. I just need some side income to help me saving. another couple thousand I reached my goals and that was the planned. Now I can see that my plan will go no where with my mom retiring from work. I can spend less, I know I can. The vacation is something I do not want to cut.

Nevertheless, Big responsibility for Big Person. Not sure is I can handle these shits alone. Not that alone I have help. Yet nobody to refer to.

Wish me luck. Need that much.

Comments

Popular Posts