Basically.

Salam Ramadhan Al Mubarak,

This year is 4th year of Ramadhan without my father. It does not as strange as the first year but it still feel unreal. May his soul rest in peace, In Shaa Allah. Al-Fatihah.

Anyway, I just comeback from guess where...(nobody guess).....SEOUL KOREA.

Never imagine I'll be there. Well I always "berangan" about marrying one of the actor or idol that I love but that was it. Here I was... in Seoul. Unbelievable.

To sums up, it was not 100% fun yet not 100% bad. I can say like 20% bad, 80% fun. There is no trips without a hiccups. Am I right? Will do like separate post on Korea vacation. For now I just want to summarize things up.

Now its Ramadhan, 6 day of fasting and 7 days of terawih.

Basically it just about the same as last year, but this year it was hotter than ever. I feel like dehydrated all the time. Actually normally Ramadhan is a bit hotter than other month, so it is understandable. Maybe my body just not adjusted well yet since we straight away fasting after landed from Korea. Maybe the weather there or the weather in the flight yet to be match (ha ha ha talked about being exaggerated)....

Anyway I am officially broke this month and next month. or maybe until the end of the year. Need to spend less now. So sad.

My goal is by the end of the year I should have saving like RM10K to RM15K. I'm not even half way there. a bit disappointed but I'll recover.

What else.....I guess that all.
So happy Ramadhan everyone who not reading this.

Comments

Popular Posts