Happy Anniversary (1 yo in USSB)


1 year..
I learn that...
Not everyone will love your idea.
Not everyone will agree with you.
Not everyone who nice to you will always be nice to you.
People sarcasm is petty and cheap
People envy for no reasons.
Other people can say no, but not you.
Other people is busier than you.

Oh Well....

Basically...

Every place you go the problem is the same.
People leave. Work change.
So you stick around until you find next better things.
You don't have to quit just because things got difficult.
You strive for success.
So if you cry today. Doesn't make you a loser tomorrow.

You grow.
Because petty thing doesn't affect you no more.
You survive the storm, you basically immune.

1 year. Happy anniversary Farhana. Good luck for your future endeavor.
Hwaiting.
This goes same to you who struggles life. Good Luck.
P/s: I don't talk about people I talk about me. Cause I'm precious to me. and my English super tunggang terbalik. But well. Social media ain't stop me from writing shits!

Comments

Popular Posts