8 days of Restriction Movement Order

I'm not really a THE person to talk about the virus.
So let me tell you what happen to me..Starting from 17 March 2020 I have been ordered by my employer to work from home. So far I'm kind a fine working from home but I'm worried how fast I have to teach my students after this end, though we might not know if this RMO will continue or stop at 31 March 2020. The future is still unknown but what we can do is pray.

Blaming or complaining about one another is not gonna help the virus go away anyway. Focus on what you can control. You can control yourself. So why look at others. What they do is not your problem or your concern.

So, it has been 5 days free from social media accept my whatsapp app due to work stuff. I was thinking to delete the apps too but.... work stuff.

My advice to people out there,
Don't get stress easily cause its not helping
Stop panicking.. pray.. Allah is always with us. In shaa Allah.
This situation should make us nearer to Him.
It should be.
Hopefully...

Oh ya... I breakup with my male friend.
Its so weird to call him boyfriend at this age. Too old for boyfriend thinggy,
I don't feel anything anymore.
The text is reducing day by day.
I just have no intention to move forward with him. I was but now I wasn't. I guess people change.
Not sure how he is feeling cause he never show it. I'm not sure if this too what he want. Cause I never ask. I give him 2 words.
Actually I have been asking for months... He still given me no answer. So I make the decision for him.
Why should we stay for people who have no intention to marry us anyway. Right?
It was a predictable end anyway. I'm happier I guess. Cause I don't have to care about him. He can do whatever he want, whatever he please. Cause... I had enough of BS.

So there you go my life in summation. LOL.

Comments

Popular Posts