Day 1: Ramadhan 2020, 39 days of RMO

Online class is not easy, cause you not sure if your students understand or not. Let alone student whom have no effort at all to come during class time at Google Classroom or Google Hangout to discussed, or even doing the exercise given. Everything was given. Everything had been prepared and furnished with. Everything was directly spoon feed all they need to do is READ!

I gave up. I gave up for one class. Now I just give notes, explanation and exercise to do. I won't ask anymore. I just gonna follow the flow. Other class still bearable. Hopefully.

I'm not complaining or whining or even mad, I'm just disappointed how lightly they take this. I don't remember I was like that. Or am I? Can't they realize by now they are learning for free??

I'm just lost at word.

My back is hurt sitting for long hours but I feel under appreciated. I don't need flowers or red carpet but all I need is my students success. Their success is my happiness.

I NEED SLEEP.


Comments

Popular Posts