SOME PEOPLE JUST THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS.

I can say half of my co-worker is unprofessional and disgraceful to their position. They are not even qualified for their position. They are so unprofessional and don't know chain of command. You do the organization chart for what? For show hah? I have tried my best to follow what all of this motherfucker SOP and being straight person ever. Then their stupidity hits me like I do not know is coming. Probably I was stupid enough to be straightly follow and giving people benefit of the doubt. It's kind a motherfucker. Do you perceive yourself as God? Apply the professional attitude please. The time I reply to you was working time. So you are in position to reply to my application. I apply nicely and hope you can reply nicely too. The simple  yes or no will do you motherfucker rascal piece of shits. 

I'm kind a tired working for unprofessional rascal. I'm not gonna say they do not deserve their pay because I'm not the Decider of others rezeki. Though I wish they treat everyone with some respect as a co-worker. We are all just an employee we can be sacked anytime. You position right now are no definite. This is beyond our control. So might as well now we are in this motherfucker ship, let's be nice to each other and make each other life easier. Don't you think?  

Right now I'm just venting out my feeling because if I don't, I probably losing my mind. People may think I may over exaggerated the things or overthinking things. But I don't they really acted like they are God and I really hate that because they just fucking human being like me. Who are they to treat me less important? Half of the time I don't even care they way they acted. Another half of the time I just had enough. 

Can we just work in peace doing whatever we should do quietly. Is that so hard to ask?

Comments

Popular Posts