Throwback Wednesday #1

Why people procrastinate? Are they lazy? Are they distracted? or They just want to procrastinate? 

Anyway, before new year I put my revision on hold. Now I believe I'm back on track. with 2 days left to final. he he. Not yet start feeling anxious, yet to come. Still spent time to writing something. Well, eventually I will read and remember everything. Hopefully.

So today I just want to do major #throwback.

PD is awesome, the whether is awesome too. I only get little sunburn. So yeah, it quite nice. 

There was incident that day, I almost drained all my blood, my lovely nephew was missing like 30 min on the beach. there was thousands of people that day. So its pretty hard to find him in the crowd and he is not 100cm yet. I was mad for a second to his mother for not watching him properly, he was just 3 years old. I was thinking that day we would loose him. It was sad and angry all at the same time. So we found him, actually he found us, and I was just so glad, grateful and hope this will never ever happen again. He practically my baby boy, literally.  Alhamdulillah everything is okay and of course everyone having fun and have a very deep good night sleep. 




Comments

Popular Posts