Drama Review: Guardian: The Lonely and Great God

Image result for goblin korean drama

I've been itching to do this review. This drama have passed like 3 months ago, yet the fever from this drama are not yet passed. 

This is a very good drama, and there are no drama suppress this yet. Like I never watch other new drama,  because this drama make my expectation goes high. 

We still want love story yet we want something out of the box. 

something handsome to watch. yup this drama has two mc dreamy. ha ha. 

So,  Its fascinating and new perspective of Korean drama. Like thumb up for this drama. I have watched this drama like 10 times. because its so sweet and handsome and pretty. So yeah, worth watching it. and you should too.
 Image result for thumb up symbol

p/s: I know my review is boring because I'm saying like what everyone said, but who cares. So if you which to watch for free and download for free kindly click this link 
http://myasiantv.se/drama/goblin/ 

for your infor they do not pay me. I just love to share. 

Comments

Popular Posts