Dear You,

Hi Sayangness,

So, tomorrow you will be that beautiful bride that I always imagine you would be. Congratulations my darling you finally found the one and I hope soon I'll find mine. Sorry for not being there tomorrow but I promise to be on your wedding day. Promise. 

I know we don't talk a lot since graduations cause I believe we both have our own life to be in, but as for you to know that you are always my best friends even when you think I'm not. You are one of the reason I survived Degree and I wish nothing but happiness that a women deserve. So say yay to happy marriage, a pair of twins to share the joy and happily ever after. 

I may not be reliable at time but know this that you always in my prayer.

I love you and no one could change that. Cheesy. and this is the only way I know to tell you my feelings. Well I'm a poet. Love you. 

Love, 
Farhana. 

Comments

Popular Posts